Saturday 10 May 2014

(2nd) Happy Days Project :)

I adore the ease and instant gratification of Instagram - I just have my phone near me all the time away and the camera on it is great and can capture a wee image at any time. Then of course there are the digital filters to play around with = fun :)

Here is the second installation of my series of 100 happy days - really rather varied - click to enlarge.

21-Whitehead's Victorian Train Station;  22-The famous Albert clock in Belfast;  23-Daffodil farm in Scotland;  24-Us at the Glenfiddich Whisky Distillery;  25-Locally brewed pint in the Loch Ness Inn

26- Castle Urquhart;  27- Lovely Glencoe;  28-Spring has arrived in the garden;  29-Simple rice, peas, beans and chilli sauce - yummy;  30- My love bird salt and pepper

31- Maggie enjoying the sunshine and those tulips;  32-Dunluce Castle;  33-Lunch of melon, natural yoghurt and dried fruit outside!  34-My gnomes on the plot :)  35-Back into yoga properly and first mandala coloured in a while

36- Rhubarb and Ginger compote;  37-Sweetcorn coming along nicely;  38-Fabulous abandoned door in Bushmills;  39-My two favourites at Springhill;  40-Maggie kills her nemesis (everyday)
Just love all these reminders of good days, or even just one good moment in a bad day (eg. rice and chilli sauce photo). Still continuing with it... http://instagram.com/chrryblossomtat2

We haven't been at the allotment for a little well now due to weather and Andrew's job (working a whole Saturday at Dunluce!) I have some lovely photos to share of Dunluce and 2 National Trust properties we've visited (we're now members!!) Today is the Giro d'Italia in our area and the whole place is on lock down, haha. So much PINK! xxx

Love and hugs
Carrie xx

18 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos as always Carrie. I do love to see them all set out like this, they look so pretty all together. The Dunluce Castle and Castle Urquhart pictures are especially lovely. Hope you have a good Sunday. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so many hugs xx - i should be getting a mini book of all 100 at the end but i am slowly getting my favourites printed as singles too ;) xx

      Delete
  2. the rice peas and beans ... looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning photo collection you have up there! It is one that should be framed! Just outstanding! Wishing you a lovely weekend! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful selection of pictures. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have Le Tour starting in Yorkshire but it shouldn't be coming our way unless it heads down the motorway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oohhh, the Giro got a massive downpour just as it hit the outskirts of town here, oops - that wasn't friendly of us....

      Delete
  6. Lovely photos! I think it's awesome you're participating in Happy Days project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've missed a couple of days with hiding under a blanket but it's a really enjoyable project xx

      Delete
  7. As always, I love your pictures. I clicked on these and they're even better bigger. You are a very talented photographer. I still say you could easily become a food photographer as your food shots and garden shots are always amazing. You get the right light, placement and angle of the shot in food photographers. It's not easy to do this. I've tried and mine come out lousy.

    Instagram looks interesting. I'll have to check it out. Although I haven't been taking pictures lately.

    You sound good:~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been a photographer in the past, selling works of all kinds. Being a professional food photographer would be so cool! But with my poor health it would be hard to meet deadlines. BUT thank you for the compliment Sara xxx
      Instagram is so fun - if you do join, let me know!

      Delete
  8. Always an interesting and lovely collection, Carrie. I love that you are gathering up the happy moments and making a bouquet of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'a bouquet of them'...what a lovely phrase! hugs and love x

      Delete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x