Tuesday 2 July 2013

A linky party

I'd really like to invite everyone to take part in this Monday morning blues destroyer :) It's over on my other arty blog here.... http://www.ohcherryblossomtattoo.com/2013/07/5-little-pleasures.html

'A Movement of Appreciation 
I would like to start a little movement, a place where we come together on a Monday and instead of the dreary things we all usually feel and hear about 'back to the grindstone' etc, I want us to take 5 minutes to sit and think of 5 simple little pleasures we experienced over the weekend.

It's not that hard, surely!

As someone who suffers from Chronic Depression amongst over destructive mood disorders I was struck by the simplicity of this little book I found only yesterday and had to buy. I do believe that we forget how incredibly lucky we are on a daily basis and that there is a part of us that tends to remember the negatives instead of fully celebrating the good stuff (or even the normal stuff).'

Please click the link above to learn more.
If you have your own blog you can write your wee 5 little pleasures post on your on page and share it by using the Add your Link button, at the bottom of my post on my blog = more visitors/ new visitors etc to both our blogs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x