Friday 28 October 2011

An Apology

Dear Readers,

I am so sorry I have not been writing this past week. I have the ear/throat infection from the depths of Hades and I am miserable. The medication has me in asleep one minute, in a dazed stupor the next and when it is running out I am in a lot of pain and feverish. I ache all over, even my eyes! Woe, dear friends, is me.

The sun has been out yesterday and today and the weekend is just there, waiting, merely hours away and I am too sore to even have a shower and get dressed. Plus I can't go outside anyway, I am meant to be 'enjoying' complete rest and I can't blasted well talk! (I would weep but it would hurt too much *shakes head sadly*)

Hoping you are well and happy. Get out there and enjoy the Autumn sun, it's such a beautiful rich tone - perfect for photography (again I weep) and get started into that soil; digging it over and getting it conditioned. Seaweed if you can get hold of it and lots of lovely horse/cow poo :)

Sending you love (but not hugs or kisses in case you catch this!)
Carrie xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Hope you're soon feeling better :-)

    Mean-time be kind to yourself - chicken soup!

    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was hoping this post was old enough to say Better Now? But it isn't. Hope the worst will pass soon, so you can enjoy some of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! I too am getting over a cold. It's the second one I've had since moving to California, and I hardly ever get sick :( I guess it's the new air or something here, my body is still trying to get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of sympathy and get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wrapping myself up in your sympathy (and empathy poor, dear Andrea) and feeling better.
    Darn it all to heck - when will I see my lottie again! grr
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, hugs and kisses! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope your feeling better soon! and dont worry about not getting out to do any gardening etc the ground is so muddy you cant really work it at the moment so your not missing anything but the lack of rain the last two days!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x