Monday 18 May 2009

There's going to be a Wedding!!

Busy today with my cousin Ali who just got engaged about a week ago and has a wedding to plan from a London base to an American man in Seattle to be held here in Northern Ireland!! Not as easy as the usual Bridal planning worries.

I LOVE girlie stuff and it was great chatting about her day but my goodness there is so much she needs to organise and 1 bridesmaid isn't into weddings, 1 is heavily pregnant (and lives in America) and then there's me. I hope I helped today, she only found out about the job today and has so much other work stuff/basic life stuff to organise now as well!

Still, super duper happy for her and her future hubby.

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes to her. Rather you than me with all that chat - I'm the opposite, can't stand most girly things. Except our own wedding of course ;) That appealed to my inner control freak no end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO....Doug's turd burns are on your blog ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x