Monday 8 September 2008

No news but anyway...

We went shopping yesterday - Clothes and accessories; my favourite. I didn't get anywhere near the plot, though we both did some gardening at home in the evening. Now we have loads of hedge clippings for the compost, which is great. Andrew got a shredder last Christmas and loves it, so everything is finely cut. I'll do a wee section on compost later. Ours is going very well - we have one bin full of good stuff ready to use and another about half full but in need of turning etc.

Yip, I'll right about compost later, with photos of course. Who on Earth would think THAT would sound exciting to me 6 months ago?!!!!

1 comment:

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x